Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software counting 2020 returns towards 2021

VParekhCPA
Level 1

I have 200 return bundle from last three years. The TY21 version is counting the returns I filed in TY20 towards TY21 and now it shows I have zero balance. How to fix the issues? I called the customer service on March 1st for the issues, and today is March 9th. Since March 1st, I am unable to file or print the return. Now, I can no longer keep promising the client a new date for completion or e-filing. 

I have around 100 business returns that have 3/15/2022 filing deadline, and customer service is not understanding seriousness of it. They keep bouncing me back and replying same thing over and over again. On top of business, I have individuals that are ready to e-file but could not finish. I am been promising to e-file once software is fixed.

On my 8th day to resolve this issues, with no conclusion in sight, I am reaching out to this community for help. Hopefully, this thread will attract the management and will highlight the core fault of customer service. The system works in following manner: The first rep who takes the case assigns the case number and is responsible to resolve and follow up. During the first call, rep said to get back in two-four hours, but I never get a call. I waited for a day, and called the customer service with response the rep assigned will call you in day. Even that day has not come. I called a day after of not receiving the call, and requested to talk to supervisor, and was told that they can not transfer to Supervisor. Supervisor are only available after they escalate and Supervisor will call in a day. So, I inquired about the status, and replied "rep will get back on the issue, it has been escalated." I waited for the Supervisor's call, but I never got a call. In 8 days, I have 8 different case number referring to the the first case number without a resolution.

I suggested as a resolution to credit the account for now so I can process the return, but no action. I called the sales person who signed the contract on their end said there is nothing he can do. I asked the sales person to give the phone number for other department that is on-shore, ie in US, but there is no luck, he looked into the account and give me the same reply that customer service will get back.

So, if you have any solution, please post here.

Suggestion for Management: Give staff a capability to transfer, somehow make them realize the prioritizes of the issues that needs to be fixed, not just FIFO resolutions, have better way of reaching to right department, I had no option to reach finance team to credit me other than to call customer service who can not transfer to ANYONE.

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi  or @IntuitZacharyG  can either of you offer any info for this...its outside what any of us peer users can help with.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪