Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So a priest stumbles into a bar on Easter Sunday

IRonMaN
Level 15

And at one end of the bar is Donald Trump and the other end of the bar sits Joe Biden.  In between the two of them sits Jesus and his lucky 13 disciples.  

Ok, there is no joke, but this is religious and political ------- combined, so I want to see how long before it disappears.  My timer is set, so GO!

Slava Ukraini!
21 Comments 21
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Have you seen jail house rock on you tube

IRonMaN
Level 15

I can't say that I have, but now I will since you mentioned it.

Slava Ukraini!
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Someone has a lot of time or talent to cut and paste from all the different appearances. A client showed it to us today.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Which one are you referring to?  A bunch show up including Elvis, The Blues Brothers, and Donald Trump.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

Ironman, running with scissors through a mine field tonight

IRonMaN
Level 15

Only the brave dare do it 😁

Slava Ukraini!
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Donald Trump

IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't want to get political, but........................... ok, I'll get political, it brought a smile to my face 😀

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

It did not take much time before  I  disappeared. On my two confrontational posts I disappeared Faster than Harry Houdini.

By the way the number of disciples are 12 and not 13. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

In your version of the story there are 12, in my version of a partial joke there 13 of them.

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

Be careful of the jokes.  On my joke about Alimony people at intuit got so mad they are not speaking to me.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Count your blessings.  There are some folks here you really don't want to talk to anyway 😁

Slava Ukraini!
rbynaker
Level 13

@IRonMaN wrote:

In your version of the story there are 12, in my version of a partial joke there 13 of them.

But there are still 53 states, 9 planets and 4 oceans, right?

IRonMaN
Level 15

It sounds like you have seen my joke before 😜

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

You sound like a candidate for President.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I would never run --------------------- but if elected ....................... 😀

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

There is a country song by the late Roy Clark titled thelast name in Jesus is us.

If you get a chance listen to it.

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

And if elected I will not serve.

IRonMaN
Level 15

The best song Roy Clark ever released was Thank God and Greyhound.  For those that have never heard it before:

Roy Clark "Thank God And Greyhound" on The Ed Sullivan Show - YouTube

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

That is a good song but be careful.

The song says some nasty things about his soon to be X and someone at intuit might get offended.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I know how to find my way to the principal's office.  I'll just self report.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers