Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slip Sheet

jgillespie
Level 2

Is there a way to get the firm telephone number to show on the slip sheet that prints with the client's return?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

From within a client go to TOOLS and GLOBAL SLIPSHEET OPTIONS, there is a checkbox for Firms telephone number.  Making a change their will be for ALL CLIENTS

Edit:  That information pulls directly from what's entered in TOOLS> OPTIONS> FIRM/PREPARER INFO

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
lbones
Level 5

I go to the slip sheet, right click and override on prerparer phone number and type in my own.  Long way around the horn but it works for me.

0 Cheers
jgillespie
Level 2

Do you do that on every return? Because I've done that on the client template, but it still doesn't seem to show up on the returns.

0 Cheers
lbones
Level 5

Yes, I do it on all the returns.  I have never been able to figure a way to do it on the template.  Just do it by habit now, takes just a few seconds per return.  

0 Cheers
jgillespie
Level 2

Thank you. Hopefully they'll figure out a way to edit the template so it shows up automatically.

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

From within a client go to TOOLS and GLOBAL SLIPSHEET OPTIONS, there is a checkbox for Firms telephone number.  Making a change their will be for ALL CLIENTS

Edit:  That information pulls directly from what's entered in TOOLS> OPTIONS> FIRM/PREPARER INFO

jgillespie
Level 2

That worked. Thank you!

lbones
Level 5

Right there in front of my eyes and I never saw it.

Thak you!!