Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Schedule E not showing up in client/filing copy

jnkniffencpa
Level 2

I have a client with 4 rental properties so there is obviously going to be a second Schedule E. When I sent the e-signature file to him to sign, only 1 Schedule E was included. I then looked at a print preview of both the filing copy and the client copy and there is only 1 Schedule E.

Anyone else having this issue and know how to resolve it or is it a software glitch?

Thank you

Jeremy

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I havent prepared any yet this year with more than 3, but I rolled one over from 2022 as a tester just now and when I Print Preview, I see all 6 properties and both Sch E forms are showing...I didnt try to actually print it though...

If you Print Preview, does it show up in the list?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jnkniffencpa
Level 2

Hi Lisa

It does not show up in the list in Print Preview for either File Copy or the Client Copy.

Jeremy

jnkniffencpa
Level 2

Just talked to ProSeries Support and this is a known issue they are working on. No ETA at this point.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Was this a client file that you transferred into 2023 early in January, or did you just transfer it in before you started working it, or is it a new client?

Im wondering if its a early transfer "bug", because I dont see the same issue with a newly transferred client file.

jnkniffencpa
Level 2

It was transferred on Feb 8.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

ok, its not an early transfer bug then...weird, I'll have to keep an eye on my clients with multiple rentals and see if the Sch Es show up when therye first transferred or not.

0 Cheers
ddorazio
Level 1

I'm having the same problem with a return that has 5 rental properties ....

0 Cheers