Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search for the Intuit ladies room

IRonMaN
Level 15

How do @joshuabarksatlcs  and @dkh get the fast track to the ladies room?

Just follow the yellow brick road.  But be careful of flying monkeys and dropping Intuit stock prices.

Slava Ukraini!
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15

Yeah but what's the joy in that.  I'll take the occassional easy "solution" - like my Friday Smile but  it's more fun to see if I can get them legitimately.   

View solution in original post

27 Comments 27
IRonMaN
Level 15

Follow the yellow brick road because there is no place like home.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

Just rinse and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and you will be there in no time.

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Holy Cow!  No wonder it's called the IRonMan Rule.  It works only for @IRonMaN 

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

It works for a lot of folks.  Example

"IlovetaxesbutIdon'tknowhowtodothem"  What tax form do I file for individual income taxes.

"joshuabarksatlcs" You use form 1040

(sorry for example purposes I greatly shortened what the actual response would have been)

SOLUTION

"IlovetaxesbutIdon'tknowhowtodothem"  I thought that might be the form but I wasn't sure

That scenario happens a lot here.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

Yeah but what's the joy in that.  I'll take the occassional easy "solution" - like my Friday Smile but  it's more fun to see if I can get them legitimately.   

IRonMaN
Level 15

Is that better?

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

aaahhhhh thanks

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha, but I am going to have a barking dog here soon wondering why his post didn't get marked as the solution.  I'll think up a really good reason by the time he gets here.

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

What kind of barking dog, may I ask?  Nothing short of gaurd dog in puce will do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

"joshuabarksatlcs" You use form 1040

(VERT SORRY for example purposes I greatly shortened what the actual response would have been)

You also skipped something for which you should also apologize.  (Yes, it's okay to use TWO (2) alsoes in ONE (1) sentence.  Before the abridged version of my response, there would be @BobKamman 's ALL CAP, purple-fontesque, or @qbteachmt 's stern explanations about this being an end users' chat group and not to be messed around by end users. 

It's okay to shorten my actual response, but NOT okay to skip my hero and heroine's.

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Oh wait!!

Why ain't my post the solution?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Your post isn't the solution for a very simple reason ---------- it's spring and it was a long winter here this year.  Since a solution gets top billing in the post, one showing a nice flower to celebrate spring is a no brainer.

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Intuit stock has been crushed.. so has a lot of companies.. I am hoping for a quick rebound!

IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit has always been very good in the passing game, I'm not sure how well they do rebounding.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Taxprohere
Level 7

Ahem....Pardon me, which drug or drugs were posters in this topic taking?

rcherenson
Level 4

Considering I have lost almost every penny of the gains I made over the last several years in my IRAs, I think I will be doing taxes for a LONG time, so I will follow the Yellow Brick Road as long as my brain holds out, LOL! 

It's fun, it's fun, yeah right... aaack!

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

The drug is sometimes, for some, and at times called humor.  

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Or, sometimes, for some, and at times, a question made by some - "you call that humor?"

IRonMaN
Level 15

It's all just fun and games.  And then someone that isn't properly trained gets up and tries to run with scissors and the next thing you know we have someone with one less eye.  Please register now to get yourself into the Running with Scissors program offered through the Intuit Academy.  It's an intensive 8 week program and it only costs 100 thumbs.  So cash in your thumbs up today!  If you act within the next sixty minutes you can also register for the How to Express Yourself in Five or Less Paragraphs class at half price.

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

RE:

1.  Please register now to get yourself into the Running with Scissors program offered through the Intuit Academy. 

2.  If you act within the next sixty minutes you can also register for the How to Express Yourself in Five or Less Paragraphs class at half price.

3. I have lost almost every penny of the gains I made over the last several years in my IRAs...

1. @IRonMaN, if someday you wanted to open up an advertising agency, keep your day job.  For example, Running with Scissors program is a lousy eye catcher.  Make it Running with Scissors Boot Camp.  RSBC.

2.  Don't waste your thumbs with the How to Express Yourself in Five or Less Paragraphs class.   In the first place, coming up with a catchy course title is beyond hope.  Then, my experience: I took the course and immediately knew it was a waste of thumbs.  The course handout was more than five paragraphs.

3.  @rcherenson , don't worry.  I have all your pennies now.  They're in good hands.  Or good pockets.  Anyway, keep working.    I've heard you're how you avatar.  Work and your pennies will grow like rabbits.  I will always be stuck in thinking about something - like my avatar.  I still don't know who that young man is (and I don't want to know).  My client sent it to me and told me that was how I looked whenever I was thinking.  I don't want to know because I once had hair.  The avatar keeps me young and thinking.  Perhaps my hair (and teeth) will grow back.

IRonMaN
Level 15

“Perhaps my hair (and teeth) will grow back”

I’m guessing you aren’t interested in the Intuit Academy’s “How to Grow Your Hair and Teeth Back” program?

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

I’m guessing you aren’t interested in the Intuit Academy’s “How to Grow Your Hair and Teeth Back” program?

Not unless it's a boot camp.

(There you go.  A one liner.  By me.  But this blew it, didn't it?)

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

I will always be stuck in thinking about something - like my avatar.  I still don't know who that young man is (and I don't want to know).  My client sent it to me and told me that was how I looked whenever I was thinking.

Oh @joshuabarksatlcs   let's hope you are not thinking like the young man in your avatar.  Remember when someone (I think it was Bob) said anyone that opens an envelope on the end is a serial killer......your avatar opens his envelopes on the end

I think your client is telling you that your "thinking" face scares them....lol

IRonMaN
Level 15

Well, he said he has no hair, no teeth, and he inherited his father's ugly nose.  I think his face in general is scaring his client.  At least according to everything I have read on the internet about him.  And everything I have read on the internet about him came from him, so it has to be true. 😬

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

RE: And everything I have read on the internet about him came from him, so it has to be true

I made sure all those facts were included before Paragraph 6.  Glad you got it all...

IRonMaN
Level 15

We are good as long as it got there before paragraph six.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers