Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Share

jk2
Level 3

Does anyone review tax returns with clients using a screen share?   I have some clients that are still hesitant to come to my office due to covid, but would like for me to share my screen with them electronically to review their return.

If so, which software do you prefer to accomplish this?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GodFather
Level 8

I've used Zoom and Screenleap.  Both worked well for me and my clients were able to easily see the information.  

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
GodFather
Level 8

I've used Zoom and Screenleap.  Both worked well for me and my clients were able to easily see the information.  

qbteachmt
Level 15

It's going to depend on the functionality you want. I started using Join Me since its release in 2010. It's from the same people that provide Log Me In and Go To Meeting. I evaluated which screenshare tools my mother could use, and if she can use it, clients should be able to use it. They've changed the pricing and plans a little and I am certain the covid work revolution and release of Zoom made them rethink everything.

Here is a pretty good review to start from:

https://www.crazyegg.com/blog/joinme-review/

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
jk2
Level 3

Thank you!   I actually experimented with Zoom last night and it appears to work very well!

0 Cheers
jk2
Level 3

Thank you!   I will certainly look into it:)

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

We use Teams. We're a Microsoft shop 😥. It works well.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers