Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sch c other income

dmufeed
Level 2

where on proseriers you can see the calculated other income

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
Accountant-Man
Level 13

Schedule C, line 5?

What do you mean by "calculated other income?"

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
ljr
Level 8

net income or loss from schedule C flows to schedule 1 part 1 other income line 3 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@dmufeed   Thats comes from net profit on Sch C. 

If you click on that little magnifying glass on Line 3 of Sch 1 it should take you to Sch C..

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

@dmufeed   Thats comes from net profit on Sch C. 

If you click on that little magnifying glass on Line 3 of Sch 1 it should take you to Sch C..

I just re-read the original post and I think my answer above may not be what youre asking for...the title of the post 

"schedule c other income"

then the body of the post 

"where on proseries you can see the calculated other income"

Are you referring to the Other Income shown on Line 6 of Sch C itself?  This is what it shows flows to that line
line6.png

0 Cheers
dmufeed
Level 2

Yes am referring to line 6

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you right click on that line 6 box, and chose Cross Reference or About down at the bottom of the window that opens you'll get more info....that window sometimes opens behind the Proseries screen (dont ask me why, it drives me crazy too!) but you should be able to access it by hovering over the PS icon on your task bar and then clicking on it

0 Cheers
dmufeed
Level 2

yes, but it still doesn't let me open line 6 schedule c , it saids it automatically calculate it.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

it carried over from those other places shown above..did you enter income on the 1099G or canceled debt or income not reported on 1099s?  It comes from income YOU entered somewhere else.