Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safe Harbor Sec 199A

tax456
Level 4

using 2019 1040, Safe Harbor Form on the Screen has 2019 dates, but when I print it..the dates are 2018.  There is definitely a problem.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tax456
Level 4

Didn't mean to come across harsh, it's not the signature line...its the actual form.  Talked with support and there is no workaround for it as of now, it is on their radar and they will keep me posted.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
RollTide68
Level 8

You are correct.  It does.

tax456
Level 4

yes, but it shouldn't is my point.  I guess I will call support on this one.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm pretty sure he gets your point, but that isn't something anybody here can fix.  But if it looks right on the screen, if you override the date will it print correctly?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
tax456
Level 4

Didn't mean to come across harsh, it's not the signature line...its the actual form.  Talked with support and there is no workaround for it as of now, it is on their radar and they will keep me posted.

0 Cheers
BD
Level 1

I called support & they said they fixed it but when I updated it still prints 2018. 😲

0 Cheers
tax456
Level 4

Yes, I know.   I even did the Tools/Repair update service and got same result.  I am about to check again now.

0 Cheers