Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-Corp received some Sec 199A dividends on 1099-B

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Where and how can I enter them?  I see the wording on line 17d..but I can't figure out how to input the Sec 199A dividends the corp received on some investments.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

I assume you already tried Line 5b on Schedule K where they should go under REIT dividends. If not plop them down there and see what happens.  They should flow to right place for shareholders to enter.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

I assume you already tried Line 5b on Schedule K where they should go under REIT dividends. If not plop them down there and see what happens.  They should flow to right place for shareholders to enter.

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

You assume toooooo much @taxiowa 😀😀   completely overlooked that hidden gem!  Much thanks to you!!

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.