Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review tickmarks

PhilG_CPA
Level 3

Probably a dumb question: Is there a way to add tickmarks inside a return when reviewing? Have a client with 20 1099-INTs and I would like to be able to see which ones I've reviewed when coming back to his return.

I drive a minivan.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Years ago there was a post about some half baked way to do that in ProSeries, but that seems to have been lost thanks to the new and improved forum. 

As a side note, I'm surprised that your typo didn't result in a "bleep tickmarks" 😁

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

Years ago there was a post about some half baked way to do that in ProSeries, but that seems to have been lost thanks to the new and improved forum. 

As a side note, I'm surprised that your typo didn't result in a "bleep tickmarks" 😁

Slava Ukraini!
PhilG_CPA
Level 3

WHOA!! Sorry about that typo to any admins reading it. I want to ADD tickmarks, not the other thing I wrote.

Thanks for the response, Ironman!

I drive a minivan.
IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
dclemens
Level 2

I agree that there should be a way to tick mark what is reviewed?  Have you learned of any solution?

Is there a way in ProSeries to make a recommendation for an enhansement?

0 Cheers