Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return status "Received by Intuit" seems to be stuck

rjholton
Level 3

I submitted a Federal and PA State e-file for a client last Friday, February 12, 2021.  The return is still marked as "Received by Intuit," and it looks like it has not been transmitted to the IRS or PA.  I submitted about eight other individual income tax returns between February 12 and yesterday (February 15) and all have been transmitted to and accepted by the appropriate taxing authorities.   I'm especially concerned because the Pennsylvania return that is being held by Intuit contains a request for automatic withdrawal of a balance due that is supposed to come out of the taxpayer's bank account on Friday, February 19.

I could not find a phone number for ProSeries support or the ability to chat or directly e-mail a customer support representative anywhere on the ProSeries "support" website, so I'm hoping someone can help me.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here