Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports with ProSeries

Cupps
Level 2

I've used TaxSlayer for the last 17 years which contains many reports for the client base. I've always been able to create Excel and PDF reports easily with Tax Slayer showing the clients' fees charged primarily but also paid vs. unpaid fees, return amounts, etc. 

I cannot find an option within ProSeries to export a list of all clients, fees charged, etc. Having just purchased this location I NEED to be able to pull this data from within ProSeries to see fees charged and dates prepared in order to see the flow of the business.

Ideas - Suggestions?

Thanks in Advance!

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
dkh
Level 15

If you go to top of screen to HomeBase, there are several options for Exporting.  You can also customize your HomeBase view before you export.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I see a lot of these types of questions here and often wonder why nobody seems to use some type of accounting software to run their business.  There are accounting programs out there that aren't named Quickbooks.

Slava Ukraini!
Cupps
Level 2

I've used Excel for 27 years and prefer it to QB. But after paying $5,463 for a piece of software that doesn't perform nearly as well as Tax Slayer at $1,800 you'd expect that when reading the Help (???) files telling you to select items to run reports that those items would be available. 😞

I'll export to see if that helps. I've been trying to handle 1,300 clients  - thanks for the help.

0 Cheers
Cupps
Level 2

You can customize IF the option is NOT greyed out. 😞

Thanks! I appreiate your time and efforts. 

ascreel
Level 2

If you want to customize the view and the "HomeBase View"  option is greyed out, change the view to  "Form 1040: Individual"  and the option will be available.

0 Cheers