Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPAYMENT FOR PREMIUM TAX CREDIT BEING SUSPENDED FOR REPAYMENT

delmarflwr2
Level 2

CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME ON THE THE HANDLING OF THIS MATTER. APPARENTLY, REPAYMENT IS BEING SUSPENDED TO PAYBACK EXCESS.SAYS UPDATING TO EXCLUDE THE REPAYMENT FROM SELF EMPLOYMENT HEALTH CARE CALCULATION.

IS THERE A WAY TO CORRECT THIS ON THE TAX RETURN NOW OR DO WE HAVE TO WAIT.

THANKS YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
was corrected in the software a few weeks ago...there is still an issue if you have a Sch C linked to the 1095A...your choices are to wait for an update to correct that, or unlink the 1095A from Sch C and figure the actual premiums paid and enter them like you would some other type of self employed health insurance premiums.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
delmarflwr2
Level 2

I spoke to Intuit this morning and it says that they are still working on it. It corrected the personal income tax return and they said I could efile the other way if not corrected by filing date. The efile with errors way. He did not have an update on when or if it will be corrected by filing date. By disabling the errors message.

I am going to wait a little longer.

The 1095A was not with Schedule C. He is a an S Corp but it is still considered self-employed since he is 100% ownership. It calculated it correctly though and eliminated his repayment to show no repayment is necessary.

Thank you

0 Cheers