Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal

rscovin
Level 1

I am trying to renew but the highlighter is stuck on the option that adds another $1400 to the price.  I don't want this option . I want to renew the same version i had for 2021.  Any  way I can highlight the same version from last year?  Thank you!

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Call customer service if you're having trouble. They're always happy to process a renewal. 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Some packages are only for new customers, not renewals

If you click the hyperlink at the bottom of this page https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/pricing/

you'll find this:

• 1.  Sale price is available to first time purchasers of the product only (sorry no renewals). The sale price is good for the first year only. In year two, regular renewal fee applies to continue use of the product. Prices are subject to change without notice.

2.  ProSeries Basic 20 offer is only for new customers. Current and/or past tax year customers of ProSeries, Lacerte or ProConnect are not eligible.

3.  ProSeries Choice 200 offer is only for new customers. Current and/or past tax year customers of ProSeries, Lacerte or ProConnect are not eligible; and renewals are not eligible.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪