Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Post

rcooley25
Level 11

A number of my recent post have come back mail failure. What I amd trying to determine is if I have a software problem or am I being blocked for some other reason. Any one reading this post please confirm that you have received it.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
PATAX
Level 15

@rcooley25 maybe the Russian hackers are mad about your comment and my comment about General Patton.😉

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

heres a list of all your posts that made it to the board

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3470

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

You probably have a internet browser problem.  I used Edge just fine until a few months ago when it pretty much became impossible to post here.  I switched to Firefox which took care of the issue for me.

Slava Ukraini!
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I switched to Chrome a couple of years ago when IE disappeared and MSoft tried to force me onto edge.

Haven't had any problems at all with Chrome since then.

PATAX
Level 15

@rcooley25 maybe the Russian hackers are mad about your comment and my comment about General Patton.😉

qbteachmt
Level 15

"Any one reading this post please confirm that you have received it."

I have tried to explain this to you; this is Not Email. It's on the internet. You get email notifications from the forum platform, unless you disable them.

And you might be trying the links from within your email notifications, instead of coming directly to the internet. Use your Browser. Click this link:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/recent-post/01/206815#M...

Or copy and paste it. Now you are on the internet.

Using email as the interim to a Forum is like having a badly behaving butler. It is possible the email client program is not getting responses or confirmations, or even knows what to do with them.

Use the internet directly.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

Thats my mistake. A couple of times I responded thru e mail and see what happens? My fowl up.