Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading tax letter & waiting for Sasquatch

PATAX
Level 15

Not joking. Last time I was here at this secluded spot something very  strange happened. Not sure if it was a Sasquatch or some mutant teenagers with a twisted sense of humor. My GSD wanted to go into the Deep Woods and pull a Cujo on the freak(s),  but I stopped her. I would think one would need a pack of GSDs to battle a Sasquatch. Plus they stink and Heidi just got a bath.

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

If we want to get back to tax discussions --------- I'm sure I will spot a Bigfoot wandering in my backyard long before I will spot form 5227 in my ProSeries package.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Based on how many Sasquatches I have seen out in the woods, I think you would be safe with a 3 legged chihuahua guarding you😉

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Yeah, I doubt if it is a real physical creature. But I think there's a possibility that it is paranormal. Some Native American tribes did believe it was paranormal, and some believed it was also demonic. Also many people have claimed to see one, including ranchers and farmers, and I don't think they are all lying. If it was a real creature then one would have been hit by a car or vehicle by now, or one would have been found dead. Therefore, that leads me to believe that they are paranormal. Where I had this so-called experience or whatever it was, is in the same exact area that a client said that his great Aunt saw a Sasquatch many many years ago before anyone called it a Sasquatch or Bigfoot. I didn't know that until I told him what happened with me,  and then he told me the story about his great aunt. She also said it has always been around in the area. And I checked an online map of Bigfoot sightings and wouldn't you know there is a flag exactly where this happened . So I don't know?

IRonMaN
Level 15

It’s not a matter of lying, but I think there are a lot of cases of people having their eyes and ears playing tricks on them.  I starting going out in the woods with my dad pretty much since when I started to walk.  I know that staring into the woods you can see and hear a lot of things that are one thing but your mind tells you something else.  For the record, for years I believed in the possibility that some of those Bigfoot critters could exist in some remote areas.  I wasn’t a believer that they actually existed, just the possibility that something like that could exist.  But then that goofy show Bigfoot Hunters came on the Discovery Channel (or what ever network they were on).  Those bozos convinced once and for all there is no such thing.

Now if you want to talk about something real like the Loch Ness Monster ……………….😜

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Yeah they never found anything in that show but that one guy did look like a Sasquatch. Reminded me of that show about the Oak Island Treasure mystery. They never found s*** either. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

I saw an episode or two of Oak Island and decided that was just another load of BS.  But I’m thinking if they kept digging a little more they might have found Jimmy Hoffa😉

Slava Ukraini!
GodFather
Level 8

After reading through this thread, I sure hope tax season rolls around soon.  Real soon!  😎

PATAX
Level 15

You have to keep it light sometimes Godfather or the top will blow off.

IRonMaN
Level 15

If we want to get back to tax discussions --------- I'm sure I will spot a Bigfoot wandering in my backyard long before I will spot form 5227 in my ProSeries package.

Slava Ukraini!