Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Alabama forms be final

mphillips1994
Level 3

When will Alabama forms be finalized and ready to EF? Is this going to be a repeat of last year?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Choose your state, then click the Form info link

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
cmb2106
Level 2

It says they are final. I can e-file but state forms will not print

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Thats not uncommon, lots of times forms are ready for efiling, but not finalized for paper filing...that link should show you which forms are available for what.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Maybe run an update and see if that changes anything?

0 Cheers
Buddy71
Level 2

Anyone know if other software packages are allowing printing of Alabama returns?

0 Cheers
datafocustax
Level 3

Unfortunately, we know that TurboTax is allowing printing - and you can download off the Dept of Revenue website. However, I just spoke with ProSeries.and Alabama, they both seem to be passing the buck. PS states that Alabama hasn't released ANY forms to print because they are waiting for ALL forms to be finalized. There is one form remaining, Form 2210. Alabama says that it is a PS programming error and that there is no reason for forms to not be printing. Although one lady I spoke to said that no forms were printing from any software at the moment, but that was before she transferred me to another department who told me I was the third call he'd had on this subject today. 

I suggest everyone call PS and Alabama everyday until the issue is resolved. 

1-800-434-6818 ProSeries

1-334-242-1170, Option #1, AL Dept of Revenue

datafocustax
Level 3

FYI: ProSeries has quietly updated and Alabama forms ARE printing as of this morning! 02/09/2022

0 Cheers
EDDIE
Level 4

Well yes its  going to to be a repeat of last year. Drake ,Turbo tax and HR block are all printing. I just dont understand why we pay more money and are the last to print? Even a simple state return.

EDDIE
Level 4

Yes almost everyone but Pro series. Very disappointing