Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start up Screen.

rcooley25
Level 11

I have an idea for a new start up screen thats better than what I have heard sujested. How about a giganic picture of  Lady Godiva?

0 Cheers
15 Comments 15
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm guessing you would probably get @garman22 to vote with you.

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11

How about a picture of the Titanic.  Kind of expresses tax season.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I'd be fine with Lady Gaga.

I’d be fine with the lady that was there.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Yeah, she didnt bother me like it bothered some. I didnt get it. 

PATAX
Level 15

Brorher Cooley did you drink a bad batch of whiskey?

Is there such a thing as a bad batch of whiskey?

PATAX
Level 15

I don't know. But if there was it's gone now after Brother Cooley finished with it.

Too bad he finished it.  I need some now that ProSeries took away my tax girl friend every morning upon sign in.

Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

I’m voting for no splash screen pictures… while I grew fond of Penelope, it took 20+ seconds to get to the login screen with Penelope. Without her, it’s less than 10 seconds.

As an improvement to the current Intuit splash screen, maybe add a statement like “Our support and tech staff is available 24/7 if you experience any difficulties with our software. Please call us at xxx-xxx-xxxx. It is our pleasure to serve you”

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
PATAX
Level 15

If she was a model and if she was paid, then could not Intuit have used those resources to improve the product or service? Just wondering and just asking.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I don’t really notice a time difference between the splash screens.  But at least with the screen with Penelope, it took some of the visual away from the Intuit logo.  Now you can’t avoid having Intuit ingrain their logo into your brain.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15
rcooley25
Level 11

Fireball only makes good whiskey

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I have a client whose team invented Fireball. You should've seen their W-2's for several years. Oh my.