Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPR state double charges

icris04
Level 3

hello, 

I worked a return on a state I did not have. So I added funds to pay for the additional state. After printing I realized I did a mistake on spelling the city, and one number on their social security number. When trying to reprint again, is asking me to pay again.  Is there a way to avoid this?  I know they suggest to verify the ssn before proceed, but it was just an honest mistake. Any advisce will be really appreciated. thanks. 

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

the PPR seems to track by ssn. When I screwed up like this in the past, I just treated it as a "Stupid Tax" mostly because I figured trying to get a refund was not economical when compared to the time it would take.

At my hourly rate I would have to get it resolved in less than 15 minutes to make it worth while. 

When is the last time someone got something resolved in a 15 minute phone call to intuit?

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You could call support, see how long the wait is, if its worth your time or not for that $45 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪