Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification thingy not working?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Is it just me or is the notification thingy only partially working today?  I see the bell has rung for me on some posts that I had replied to earlier, but I see other posts that I know I posted to earlier but there is nothing showing up in notifications for those subsequent posts.  I know I have had my bell rung a few times from falling anvils, but did someone else drop some anvils on Intuit's notifications bell?

Slava Ukraini!
9 Comments 9
Camp1040
Level 10

I just noticed that also, I was checking my settings but they are the same as always. It's the bugs going around!

itonewbie
Level 15

Same here.  Figured it can't be just me, knowing how this place likes to "fix" things that ain't broke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Camp1040
Level 10

It just worked for your post, the bug must have been swatted!

IRonMaN
Level 15

The bug just flies around and lays eggs wherever it feels like.

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

They're definitely fiddling with something here.  I see this message on the top now asking me to log in for a "personalized experience".  Gee whiz, personalized experience - I'm at a loss for words!  But I'm already logged in...  Or have I just entered the Twilight Zone?

Screenshot from 2024-01-24 20-26-14.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

That is the Intuit "personalized experience" ------- go ahead and login even though you already are logged in.  Who else would offer such an experience?  I've noticed that little pleasantry before so it has been around for awhile.  

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll look into notifications and the log in link. Thanks @IRonMaN @itonewbie 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Thanks.  This issue has popped up before and someone got it fixed so I'm sure they can do it again. 😀

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

I have noticed that also. Let us hope it is not an omen for things to come with the tax software. That's all we need.