Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a tax question/BULLZIP PRINTER

Camp1040
Level 10

My bullzip PDF printer just stopped working, getting a message that the file is open and it isn't or that it can't find the file. I did have a Windows 10 update recently.

I send password protected PDF files with Bullzip, anyone having similar issues?

My Google searches didn't help.

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

I use Adobe so I can’t help you with “is anyone else having similar issues”.  But have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I just used BullZip this morning to pw protect the tax pdf that someone wanted it on a flashdrive, worked fine for me...have you restarted the computer since the behavior started?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Camp1040
Level 10

Yes & Yes

rbynaker
Level 13

The usual, reboot, uninstall/reinstall, you know all sorts of fun things that make great busy work on April 5th.

My fun project for the day was to swap out monitors and HDMI cables to no avail and determined that it must be my HDMI-out port that's having problems.  So it looks like I get to finish out tax season on a 15" laptop screen with no external monitor.

Camp1040
Level 10

It's a stretch but maybe a USB to HDMI adapater, USB the duct tape of electronics!

rbynaker
Level 13

@Camp1040 wrote:

It's a stretch but maybe a USB to HDMI adapater, USB the duct tape of electronics!

Worth a try.  Ordered one from Amazon.

Camp1040
Level 10

Bullzip working!!!! Had some stray files that did get removed on uninstall.

Got rid of the files did a fresh install and working...little successes, make a good Friday night.

Camp1040
Level 10

@rbynaker Wrote:

Worth a try.  Ordered one from Amazon

Did it work!!

0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13

@Camp1040 wrote:

@rbynaker Wrote:

Worth a try.  Ordered one from Amazon

Did it work!!

Yes!  The picture is not as clear but it's functional.  Thanks so much for the suggestion!