Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MO-WFTC

oacastel_6831
Level 1

HAS ANYBODY BEEN ABLE TO FIX THE MO-WFTC ISSUE?

I HAVE CALLED PROSERIES 3 TIMES BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS CAUSING THE ERROR. APPARENTLY THEY ARE WORKING ON THAT BUT MY PILE OF RETURNS IS GETTING BIGGER SO I MAY START FILING PAPER RETURNS.

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi   3 weeks ago you commented in this thread

https://accountants.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/issues-with-missouri-f...

that this was being worked on, can you give any update to this issue?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IntuitGabi

The unexpected behavior regarding the TY23 Missouri Individual EF attachment error has been reported and determined to not be an issue. Please run the final review within the Missouri Individual return and remove any overrides. This will resolve the unexpected error.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi wrote:

The unexpected behavior regarding the TY23 Missouri Individual EF attachment error has been reported and determined to not be an issue. Please run the final review within the Missouri Individual return and remove any overrides. This will resolve the unexpected error.

Can they turn off error checking to get the EF to go through?

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
0 Cheers
HOPE2
Level 8

Hi @IntuitGabi @Just-Lisa-Now- 

I attached a pdf which I made it outside of Prose and selected WTC UNDER OTHER and e-file went through, just I explain to help other peers. Override is not a  problem because I did not have any override. I edited my last post now it is fine you do not need to turn off .

Thanks @Just-Lisa-Now- @IntuitGabi 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Gabi's post above says to turn off error checking.

errorchecking.png

0 Cheers
oacastel_6831
Level 1

Turn off error checking for Electronic Filing.

0 Cheers