Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit new logo

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
10 Comments 10
George4Tacks
Level 15

I am speechless. It is so outstanding!. It just totally captures the essence of the company so well. The artwork alone may one day be seen in Louvre.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Exactly.. and no mention of ProSeries or Lacerte in their logo box?

IRonMaN
Level 15

This is the logo overwhelmingly suggested by a majority of Intuit customers.death star.jpg

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
sjrcpa
Level 15

Imagine how much money they spent to come up with that; instead of, for example, spending on customer service or programming.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

But I'm sure the shareholders loved the new logo 😐

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@Jim-from-Ohio @IRonMaN @sjrcpa @George4Tacks did you see the video on that link down below their new logo. It was so truly inspiring that I have tears in my eyes.😉

IRonMaN
Level 15

I was impressed by the number of professional tax preparers shown in the video.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

It's not done. They crossed the T(s) but forgot to dot the i(s). Imagine that; only halfway completed.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
IRonMaN
Level 15

I admit I am a bit of a chump and didn't know what MailChimp was, so I had to look it up.  But I can't help but notice that MailChimp has the brand spanking new logo on its website but yet the professional tax software does not.  Does this mean they are leaving us behind?  Maybe instead of being left in an orphanage, the professional tax software will be dropped off at a new home.  A home full of loving, caring parents.  It's not going to happen, but we can always dream 😉

Slava Ukraini!