Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just "ranked up"

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

My notifications on this forum just told me that I ranked me up to "Intuit".

What is below Intuit?  😛

2.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lol sorry for the excitement all. Haha it was an error by me setting up a rank for our Intuit Tax Advisor Team. I apologize for the confusion. Everyone ranked up! 🙈 I feel like I owe everyone a special badge now for my mistake. Whoops. 😬

-Betty Jo 

View solution in original post

34 Comments 34
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

LOL, me too!    I dunno what the rocket means!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

I just noticed the same thing.  What in the world does that mean?  I'm guessing it doesn't mean that my check is in the mail 🤔

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Me three, (or four, or five.... depending on how long this churns before it posts.

Hope it gives me some super powers 🙂

OR....   F R E E   S O F T W A R E  🙂

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

Actually, when I thought it was just me, I was assuming that Intuit was arranging rocket transportation out of here for me so that I wouldn't have any additional issues with TaxLady777777777777777777777777777 or the General.  Now I'm assuming that it either wasn't their plan or else they plan on having a cramped rocket with all of us packed in there.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I want superpowers too!!!! 

Intuit, I'll take some Chevelle parts and we'll call it a day. Shall I send you my wish list?

Thank you.

abctax55
Level 15

Do you think there will be room for Laura & a library (or a bathroom) with Pub 17 for us to read?

( Generic Comment )"
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

YUP got the same

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I'm still curious that if we ranked "up to" Intuit, what category were we in before, that ranks below Intuit?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Forget the rocket.  It looks like they rented Death Star to fit everybody in.

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@abctax55 wrote:

Do you think there will be room for Laura & a library (or a bathroom) with Pub 17 for us to read?

TaxGuyBill_0-1676426239821.png

IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lol sorry for the excitement all. Haha it was an error by me setting up a rank for our Intuit Tax Advisor Team. I apologize for the confusion. Everyone ranked up! 🙈 I feel like I owe everyone a special badge now for my mistake. Whoops. 😬

-Betty Jo 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Crap, we didn't even get the rocket out of the parking lot and they are taking it back already.  Anybody here know how to hot wire a rocket?

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

The rocket is just the standard icon we use for "Rank Up"

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

😂

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@IntuitBettyJo 

Can we pick out our own badges?   The possibilities... oh my, mind-boggling.  

@TaxGuyBill 

A ranking below Intuit.... the possibilities are also mind-boggling (and NRFPT)

( Generic Comment )"
sjrcpa
Level 15

@abctax55 Remember the chicken badges?

I just noticed i ranked up, too. They giveth and taketh away.

Ex-AllStar
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@IntuitBettyJo 

I still get my Chevelle Car Parts though, right? 

I've started making my list. 

Thanks!

abctax55
Level 15

@sjrcpa  - I miss Sandy

( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

Tax Allstar badge.jpg

Free to anybody that has a cancelled rocket pass.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

I miss her, too.

Ex-AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15

I thought someone might still have it.

Ex-AllStar
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

@IRonMaN I still use my chicken badge.  C.2010? Stitched together by seamstress Tilt

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
IRonMaN
Level 15

I found the chicken out behind the barn standing under that flag and Tilt sewed them together for us.  The good old days😊

Slava Ukraini!
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

I thought it was a subtle but effective way to encourage us to be 'part of the team' and not to lay blame for any issues on the powers that be in the Golden Temple of Intuit.  However, I envisioned that the commoners (those w/o rockets), would then think it was open season to rail against any answer/suggestions we might post. I might add though,  that I am eternally grateful for those brief fleeting minutes that i was an "Intuit"

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
IRonMaN
Level 15

For those keeping score, when I originally went searching for our own AllStar badge, I came across an older version of the national flag of Uganda.  It just seemed to fit our personalities so I posted it one day.  Tilt was more computer savvy than me and was able to add the “Tax AllStar” to make it complete.

Slava Ukraini!
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

Mine said Fireball Express.  Think it was meant for Cooley

IRonMaN
Level 15

Rockets don’t quite work the same when they are filled with Fireball.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

Does anyone remember a tv show called Ride the Reading Rocket ?    Miss Sandy was the host.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I think that is another rocket that I missed.

Slava Ukraini!
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

@abctax55    <<Do you think there will be room for Laura & a library (or a bathroom) with Pub 17 for us to read?>>

Truth be told.......  I always kept a current copy of Pub 17 on the magazine rack..........  but never thought to read it.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
dkh
Level 15

the rocket looks similar to the Intuit rocket......rrr.jpg     

IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hahaha Im up for some brainstorms @abctax55 

and now I have sooo many questions... 🚀
Chicken Badges? Sandy?..

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

Oh wow, here I thought that I had finally reached the very pinnacle of this community, the coveted rank of "Intuit", only to discover that it was merely a mistake.  Oh well, there's always next year. Not a problem, we've become conditioned and accustomed to such developments in these parts.  No matter, each and every one of you are "Intuits" in my book, badge or not!

Keep it light-hearted community and we will all survive another filing season! Cheers to you all! 

qbteachmt
Level 15

I've still got this one, along with 125 items in my "cats from Sandy" folder.

Chicken.jpg

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.