Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Bank Reporting - not e-filing

KarenWCPA
Level 2

Is anyone having issues with the Form 114 e-filing?  We marked on the Info Wks to e-file Form 114.  Within the Foreign reporting section, it is marked for e-file and the signature page is generated. However, when we go to e-file, the Form 114 is not listed as an option. 

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Works fine for me.

You mark the boxes on the Fed info worksheet to EF the 114, then you open the 114 (File > Foreign Reporting 114) to fill it out do you see this box marked?

114efile.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
KarenWCPA
Level 2

Yes, I did those things.  The box is checked, but when we go to e-file, it is not a choice to e-file. (only fed and state)

0 Cheers
KarenWCPA
Level 2

When we click E-file now, the only choices are federal and state - even though all other areas in the software show marked for e-file & say the F114 will be e-filed. Did you click on EF now and see the Foreign filing as an option?  That is where the process is failing.

0 Cheers
Evelyn Dobson
Level 1

Has this been fixed?  I do not see FIN CEN as an option to EFILE? Please advise.

0 Cheers
KarenWCPA
Level 2

We were never able to e-file the way we normally do.  I believe what we had to do was go to the EF Center & find it listed & e-filed from there and it worked.  We monitored the acceptance which I believe took several days.  

0 Cheers