Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEE

YURIGO84
Level 1

HELLO EVERYONE, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU ADD THE FEE, ANY ADVICE WILL BE APRECIATE 

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Rates will differ by region/locally, your qualification, experience, and service offering

In case you need some points of reference, both the NATP and NSA (think National Society of Accountants, not Edward Snowden) both publish fees survey periodically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

You mean add your fee in the program?

0 Cheers
YURIGO84
Level 1

Yes, this is my first year using this software, also i have no idea how to price my work.

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

No one can "really" tell you how to price it. 

I can tell you where to add your dollar amount unless you want to use the per form function. 

itonewbie
Level 15

Rates will differ by region/locally, your qualification, experience, and service offering

In case you need some points of reference, both the NATP and NSA (think National Society of Accountants, not Edward Snowden) both publish fees survey periodically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar