Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when trying to print Client Presentation - Queryinterface call on the COM component

ttw
Level 2

For some reason ProSeries will not print or open the Client Presentation in Excel instead returning the attached message below

proseries client presentation error.jpg

This same error also occurs when I attempt to print a Client Presentation in ProSeries TY 2019.  I never had any problem last year.  I am currently have a Microsoft 365 subscription and am using Excel Version 2201, Build 14287.20198 Click-to-run.

I am not able to print (getting the same error message if I go to print through Tools/ (view or edit in Excel), Print via the Print Center, Print from forms.  The Client Presentation template in the commons directory does open in Excel but does not populate any client information.   Has anyone else run across this particular issue and if so, have you been able to solve the problem.  Any help will be gratefully accepted.

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
RollTide68
Level 8

I got the client presentation to open in Excel but ProSeries 2021 program completely locked up.  Had to right click close the program on the task bar and relaunch.

0 Cheers