Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIN for Georgia and North Carolina Department of Revenue

Alfredo1967
Level 3

I have a client with state tax refund reported on his tax return but Prosieres requires the EIN. Does anyone these EIN for George and North Carlonia?

8 Comments 8
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Please provide your state's EIN and address that would be shown on 1099Gs - General Chat - ATX Commu...

GOOGLE is you friend

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
George4Tacks
Level 15

I am George and I ain't gonna give my EIN, but you may find what you want at https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
PATAX
Level 15

@Alfredo1967 @George4Tacks @dd4vols since so many tax preparers need this information every tax season, wouldn't it be nice if ProSeries would compile a list and include it with the software? They could include it in the tax help function, or included as a link in the worksheet where it is entered. Is that too much to ask for? Just my opinion.

George4Tacks
Level 15

@PATAX my question is why do you need it? If there is no withholding and I am just reporting an income - WHO CARES WHAT THE EIN IS?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
sjrcpa
Level 15

Lacerte doesn't require it.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Alfredo1967
Level 3

I get an error due to the EIN missing and can't e-file that return.

0 Cheers
Alfredo1967
Level 3

Champdd4vols. I already try google and can't find it.

0 Cheers
Alfredo1967
Level 3

Champdd4vols, just found it. Thanks a million for your help.

0 Cheers