Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know when the 8915F is gong to be ready

IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, the question hasn't been asked for about 3 minutes and I don't want to break with tradition.  As long as we are at it, what about 7203?  Does anybody know why I can't file a return with a 2210 yet?  And I just found out my client actually had 33 W-2s but he only brought in 32.  Where is the 1040X form?  Also I have 45 990s that I wanted to get out this week.  Do I have to wait until next week to get them done?  I'm just asking for a friend.

Slava Ukraini!
13 Comments 13
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

IRonMaN forgot the

Sarcasm Font. just saying....

IRonMaN
Level 15

Everybody should know by now, everything I typed is sarcasm ----------- I don't need the special font.😀

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

As long as we are at it, I'll get a head start  ...

When is the latest I can file a tax return without it being late?

How can Intuit be so irresponsible that something when wrong when I tried to file on 11:59pm on October 15th?

When does e-filing close?

IRonMaN
Level 15

As long as I'm here, we might as well celebrate 3/17 once again (and to make @joshuabarksatlcs happy):

One night, Mrs McMillen answers the door to see her husband’s best friend, Paddy, standing on the doorstep.

“Hello Paddy, where is my husband? He went with you to the beer factory.”

Paddy shakes his head. “Ah, Mrs McMillen, there was a terrible accident at the beer factory, your husband fell into a vat of Guinness and drowned.”

Mrs McMillen starts crying. “Oh don’t tell me that, did he at least go quickly?”

Paddy shakes his head. “Not really – he got out three times to pee!”

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

@TaxGuyBill  - you are a man ahead of his time.

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

Your clock was slow (HaHa)

IRonMaN
Level 15

It's an ACME clock, what can I say.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

I  dont know what an acme clock is but it must be something slow.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Only when it's actually running, which doesn't happen very often.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Busted up, broken down Acme!! You really need to buy a new clock, my friend!!

IRonMaN
Level 15

I can't afford one based on what I make working here.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

2133937-438x.jpgDude, after the tax season.....I must get your info. Im buying you this!!! I'll ask Intuit if they'll kick in. 😁

IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit may or not be willing to kick in, but if it is a working model I'm sure BettyJo and Gabi would be happy to pitch in.

Slava Ukraini!