Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Status Shortcut

Tax Man Tan
Level 4

I usually hit CTRL F, or F6 to quickly jump to different forms and worksheets. To get to the Client Status sheet I have always used code "ST." It still works on personal returns, but is not working on Corps. Anyone know the new shortcut code for it? Or did these wonderful engineers with their infinite wisdom take that out too? 

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
clr600
Level 8

If it is like the Partnership module you will have to go to forms and then forms in use.

Or F6 then check forms in use.

0 Cheers
Tax Man Tan
Level 4

I was hoping there was a shortcut after you opened the forms box. You used to type in "ST," after you hit F6 to open forms box, and it would jump to the status worksheet. Now "ST," takes you to a shareholder Basis. Not sure where the T comes from in there.....but Nevertheless I'm hoping there is still a shortcut to the status sheet because I use it on every client. 

0 Cheers
clr600
Level 8

Some of the new enhancements put in buy Intuit programmers so we can work better.

0 Cheers
Tax Man Tan
Level 4

Their enhancements for us to work better include removing shortcuts so it takes us longer to do a return? HMMM

0 Cheers
Brother Jack
Level 3

I just looked myself at both the Partnership and SCorp module.  I don't see a "status" form at all in any of the listed columns.  It is usually in the first column .

0 Cheers
Brother Jack
Level 3

also missing from the short cut list is the BIlling/invoice form.

The status form and invoice form can still be found though,  through the left side forms in use tab.  I do hope they fix this and bring back the short cut.

0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

I don’t think you can do it on a Corp.. But there is a function on the personal returns to automatically go to client status when closing the return. 

personally, I don’t care for the status page presentation and functionality, so I keep my clients status on a separate Google spreadsheet. Easier for me to manage the entire practice that way.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround