Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acks NJ

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Question:

Is anyone still waiting on acks from NJ? 

Im still sitting on one 5 days now.

TY!!

0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
rbynaker
Level 13

I heard from another list that they're backed up and processing in batches.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Thank you my friend. Im not overly concerned yet but wanted to get someone elses opinion and since you are NY.....

Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

@garman22 i had about 30 waiting as of yesterday… a dozen or so released today. Patience… 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
ljr
Level 8

yes, I still have a bunch not showing accepted yet as well 

sewcpa
Level 5

I have a single NJ nonresident hanging since Saturday

IRonMaN
Level 15

If he has been hanging since Saturday I’m guessing you should cut him down since I’m pretty sure he is dead by now😬

Slava Ukraini!
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

NJ abolished capital punishment in 1965. I guess a non resident is still okay 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Thank you everyone. I appreciate your feedback. I only have one NJ and I was mildly concerned. 

Enjoy our time off..............

0 Cheers
sewcpa
Level 5

I had been expecting the IRS computer to crash or something in the final 24 hours as it had done twice in the past decade so I have been pleased with how this season ended.  (Several returns filed and accepted on Tuesday and a last minute extension at 6 pm accepted in less than an hour. Since only one still waiting is the NJ traveling nurse with her other states all accepted--this is great situation.)

NJ_EA
Level 3

Filed NJ-1041 on Sunday 4/16 and as of today 4/21 it still shows "sent to State".  What worries me is I scheduled withdrawal of significant NJ tax due on Monday 4/17 and client verified money has not been withdrawn. 

Is this a NJ issue or a ProSeries issue, and is there anything I can do?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

All you can do is patiently wait.  The payment shouldn't be an issue.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@NJ_EA wrote:

Filed NJ-1041 on Sunday 4/16 and as of today 4/21 it still shows "sent to State".  What worries me is I scheduled withdrawal of significant NJ tax due on Monday 4/17 and client verified money has not been withdrawn. 

Is this a NJ issue or a ProSeries issue, and is there anything I can do?

Mine was just accepted today. I transmitted mine on 04/15. If thats an indicator, yours should go through today/tomorrow. 

I would say this is NJ just being back up and their systems could not handle the avalanche of returns coming in.