Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8915F

rcooley25
Level 11

I just filled out 8915E per Lisa's instructions and it transfered the information to 8915F (f6) eventhough it was not suppose to be able to efile untill tommorrow and guess what, It went thru.If it does not get rejected then it is celebration time.

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

I told you it would be here by the promise date.  But now knowing the Intuit always believes that debits have to equal credits ------------------ what did they break getting it here?

Slava Ukraini!
Eddie903
Level 4

Where did you find these instructions? I read it and am pretty sure I have it figured out but would like a second opinion. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Fill out the 2021 8915E just like it was completed in 2020, that will feed the figures to the 8915F that needs to be included for 2021.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

@Just-Lisa-Now- can you clarify this.. when rolling over a return now will E and F be there? if so, we have to do some steps on E first? does the program pick up the one third on F?

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

I didn't see a  Form 8915E on the "where do I enter
 box" ....ran updates twice......still not in there...panic mode..         

Finally, as the midnight hour approaches, I thought...maybe if I click on the "forms' icon...bingo...a veritable plethora of 8915s...

now....to deal with these 12 clients i've been putting off.....

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
sariscpa
Level 4

Is there supposed to be a line on the 8915-E in 2021 for the total 2020 distribution that was deferred over the 3 years or do we just report the 1/3 in either Part II line 12 or Part III Line 26?  I'm wondering how this is going to carry to 2022?

0 Cheers
Eddie903
Level 4

F is auto generated once E is input correctly I believe.

0 Cheers