Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RANDOM PAGES PRINTING OUT OF ORDER 2021 PROSERIES

ERIC J
Level 3

MY 1040 PRINTORDER IS RANDOMLY OUT OF ORDER THE FIRST SEVERAL PAGES OF EVERY ONE OF MY CLIENT COPY 1040s.  EVEN THOUGH THE DISPLAYED ORDERING IS NOT SET UP THAT WAY IN THE PRINT OPTIONS.  SEEMS LIKE DIFFERENT RANDOM SCHEDULES EACH TIME.  I KNOW AT LEAST ONE OTHER USER HAVING SAME ISSUES.  I'VE GOTTEN A FEW SNARKY CLIENT COMMENTS so my blood pressure is rising over this annoyance.  SEEMS TO BE A BUG.  ANYONE SEE ANY NEWS FOR AN INTUIT FIX ON THIS?  

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its a known issue, they havent been able to track down what's causing it.  All the depreciation worksheets, 4562 and 8829 are printing in the front ahead of everything else.   

Im a paper office, so not a huge issue for me, but if I were virtual and had to send PDFs, Id be pissed.

I know if you have the full Adobe program you can move the pages around, but still a  huge time suck.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its a known issue, they havent been able to track down what's causing it.  All the depreciation worksheets, 4562 and 8829 are printing in the front ahead of everything else.   

Im a paper office, so not a huge issue for me, but if I were virtual and had to send PDFs, Id be pissed.

I know if you have the full Adobe program you can move the pages around, but still a  huge time suck.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers