Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Programming Errors

AXW
Level 2

Hawaii Form N-11 shows as final, but Line 21c returns error "Interest Expense calculation updates have not been completed. Check back after January 19, 2022." Can you forward to the programmers to correct? 

@IntuitEric

@IntuitJim 

I also sent this programming error last week, but not sure if it's been forwarded to programmers:

The 2021 Tax Analysis/Client Presentation is showing that it's for TY 2020. Also the column headers for the pro forma data are listed as 2019 and 2020, rather than 2020 and 2021. Do you know when they're going to update the Excel template to show the correct information? I spent an hour on the phone with support, but I don't think the rep understood what I was describing, so I'm pretty sure the issue never got forwarded to the programmers, and I don't know where else to submit. 

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for posting here! 
Can you provide a screenshot of the error you're seeing? I'll pass this forward. 

0 Cheers
AXW
Level 2

HI N11.GIF

0 Cheers
JSizeloveCPA
Level 1

I also have the same issue and error message. It is originating with the mortgage interest from form 1098 box 1. I also spent over an hour with the rep on the phone. I uploaded a sanitized file to him. He told me to check back in 2 days which is tomorrow. I hope that Intuit can come up to a resolution quickly I have clients waiting to be able to file their Hawaii income tax forms and right now that would not be wise.

0 Cheers
sarge1941
Level 1

Got the same error message today 02/06/2022 anyone knows when this issue will be resolved?

0 Cheers
sarge1941
Level 1

WHEN WILL THIS ISSUE BE RESOLVED?

0 Cheers
laka808
Level 1

Yes, please let us know when it is resolved. We cannot file our HI customer returns.

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

There has been a miscommunication here on the dates. There will be a release this week to update the calculation, thank you for reporting! 

0 Cheers