Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries Professional 2021 _ Computing Lag/Delays

violito
Level 1

So far, besides 2018, 2021 is probably the worst version for me. I have a new PC (1-year top Lenovo) and running windows 10 with the latest updates on both the unit and Proseries. The program just takes time for every change and input made and just gave me 65,334 errors on a simple 1040 Sch C return. Is anyone experience this ongoing issue?

Error Capture.PNG

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Id power off the system, restart and then before you go to start up ProSeries, run Repair Updates from the Windows Programs menu.

repairupdates2021.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

No. Pro Series 2021 is running fast on new computer with Windows 11, no major problems . Everything on old computer is slow probably because it is filling up. 

violito
Level 1

I have done it in the past and the repair tool launches but does not start off for me. I have called support once a few months ago and after talking to several reps, I was simply told to reinstall and install ProSeries which I don't want to do since I have hundreds of returns prepared and e-filed and going through the set-up process and opening your returns, it is just a frustrating inconvenience.

0 Cheers