Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries - Issues

ajcpa
Level 3

Has anyone have a problem after the return is printed  primarily Partnerships and S Corp you are unable to print K-1s or anything else without closing the program down and reopening.   It is frustrating that we can longer print any individual page or letter.  

Called customer support despite sharing my screen, I was unable to get a resolutions or that anyone else is having this problem.   I have used this product for years and have never experienced this problem before.  

10 Comments 10
dascpa
Level 11

Problem is in all types of P.S. filings.  Instead of closing, go to state and then back to Fed and it will work.

JRC
Level 8

We all have the same issue with printing individual forms and schedules.

"No Active Form" option is highlighted.

IRonMaN
Level 15

It's annoying but two clicks and the pain is gone.  If we are going to have problems with the software I'll take these any day.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
ajcpa
Level 3

Thank you.   It should be noted that Customer services has no record of anyone experiencing this problem.   No surprise!!

IRonMaN
Level 15

Calling customer service is like calling the IRS ------ sometimes you get connected with someone that knows something and other times you get someone that you wonder how they found their way into work today.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
ajcpa
Level 3

I fully agree.   Sometime the elevator just does not go all the way up!!

JRC
Level 8

AND;;; Now I can't get page #2 of Wisconsin Form 1 to print the Line descriptions! I get the Line Numbers # and Lines with amounts but no Descriptions are printing!..

New Printer Brother today. Is it the printer or something else.

LOL

How messed up is this.

IRonMaN
Level 15

For a couple of years I had issues with Minnesota printing out in gibberish.  I was forced to print to pdf in order for them to come out clear.  If you haven't tried, I would give the pdf route a whirl.

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

YES This is terrible... I have to preview the state and select page 2 to print of every Wisconsin return!

Nightmare!

IRonMaN
Level 15

Maybe your avatar is partly to blame for nightmares😜

Slava Ukraini!