Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager wont print

IT_Staff
Level 1

Since moving to a Windows 11 machine, we can't print from FAM.  I tested from 23 and 22.  If we open a client->Print->Report(or either of the other options)->select any report and then preview or print, FAM closes.  Windows event log shows an issue with REP32.dll.  If we select a PDF printer it works fine.  Our printers are pushed out using a service called Printix.  We are able to print from ProSeries as well as any other application, so it doesn't appear to be an issue with the print service or the printers themselves, just FAM.  Support only gave me a link to 'How to print reports', which is nothing useful in this situation.  Has anyone else experienced this issue and found a solution to correct it?

Faulting application name: famw3223.exe, version: 2023.3.0.14, time stamp: 0x656d9a84
Faulting module name: REP32.dll, version: 2023.0.14.0, time stamp: 0x6457c9e9
Exception code: 0xc000041d

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IT_Staff
Level 1

Some additional info.  I spoke with support again and they indicated its a Windows 11 update issue.  However, printing works fine from ProSeries.  I also did some additional testing and installed FAM on a Windows 10 station.  I have the same issue there.  If I use a local or standard network printer (PDF or TCP/IP) it works fine.  If I try using a printer that was installed using WSD, or IPP then it closes FAM and nothing prints.  The print service I use (Printix) utilizes IPP for printing.

0 Cheers