Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries client log in via Link

canatrace
Level 1

Back to using Proseries after a break elsewhere.  I have clients in my homebase and then using invite button it takes me to intuitlink where I then invite them to upload data there.

However, today, sent link to new client, I have correct email entered in Home Base.  She received email stating "hello you found the intuit link" ...ask your accountant to invite you ... sign out and in with email accountant used to invite you.

I used correct email, she has signed in and out and back in and still getting same error.  

How do I fix this?!  Thanks

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Sometimes, this happened because the individual has more than one Intuit account and did not use the email address you have to login, causing Intuit Link to open the account that's not linked to yours.

Sometimes, this happens because the token embedded in the invite is not used to access Intuit Link.

Before looking at other possibilities, you should suggest that your client clicks on that link in your invite to open Intuit Link and make sure she logs in using that email address to which you had sent the invite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar