Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries 2003, 2004, 2005

Princess
Level 1

I'm trying to get Proseries for 2003, 2004, 2005. Can you help me to get those programs please, thank you. Thank you.

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Those returns were around before dirt so I don't think you are going to have any luck unless someone has an old disk they want to share.  But why do you need to go that far back?

Slava Ukraini!
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

LOL

I actually still have every year's program back to 2001 loaded on my current computer.

But I doubt there is any way to "share" them.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Sharing has been done here before, I'm just not sure exactly how they accomplished that.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Intuit no longer supports the software back that far, sorry.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

Just out of curiosity, why do you think you need them?

0 Cheers
NCartusciello
Level 1

Hi, JeffMCPA2010,

If you still have Pro Series 2001 through 2005, it would be a huge help to me to get copies. I am not sure how that can be done, but I suspect that it can.

If you would be amenable, I would be willing to contact an IT professional to advise on the best way to do it.

Thank you.

- Neil Cartusciello

0 Cheers
sawas25
Level 3

I am in the same boat. Any way to get a copy of 2005 Pro Series?

0 Cheers
NCartusciello
Level 1

Hi, Sawas.  

I was unable to get a copy of the 2005 ProSeries software, but I was able to find two accountants who have copies.  I engaged them to assist me and they opened the files I needed opened.  If you would like me to send you their contact information, please send me a message. 

- Neil 

0 Cheers