Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program freezes

Michael10
Level 1

My Pro Series software is frozen again.  Support walked me through a complete reinstall to get it to work properly.  This was two days ago.  This morning it is frozen again.  Same exact thing happened.  

It also does not remember that I have paid for returns.

Is anyone else having these problems?  Is there a workaround other than complete reinstall?

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
GodFather
Level 8

Have not experienced that and I hope I don't.  Good luck figuring it out.  

dascpa
Level 11

Try the ProSeries Tool Hub.  Also check your anti-virus program to make sure nothing is interfering.  If you run QB Desktop try the QB Tool Hub.  There are some common elements but that's beyond my knowledge.  Lastly, check your Windows updates.  Make sure they're current and there are no diagnostics showing with the updates.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, if I was working on ProSeries and had those issues, I would go to my computer's task manager and shut off anything that has a QB tag.  That would be my first step.  My second step would be to find a stick of dynamite and put it under my computer.  That kind of stuff happening this time of year can drive a person crazy.

Slava Ukraini!