Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-Series Professional STATE E-file for 2021

taxdada
Level 2

Everything from ProSeries shows that the 2021 NJ individual forms ready for efile.  I already e-filed and ACCEPTED by NJ State but when I go for printing in error message it shows NOT FINAL. How come Pro series Professional shows it is ready when converting, after filing it shows received by intuit, then it show sent to state and finally it shows ACCEPTED by state. However, I have several returns that are complete, show zero errors when I do my final review, yet when I attempt to create the PDFs, the state return will not print.  A message indicates that the NJ individual forms are not final.  Are the MD individual forms final or not?  If so, why am I unable to save PDF files to share with the client for review?

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
GodFather
Level 8

I've been able to print with no problems, before or after efile but they were from locked clients.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
GodFather
Level 8

Apparently, both NJ and MD are not ready to be printed at this point.  As you mentioned, ProSeries is showing the paper forms as not final.  They are targeting February 17 as the date they will be ready.  Fingers crossed because it's caused me a huge backlog on NJ returns.  

skrampel
Level 1

WE had an entire box of returns that we were able to efile (& were accepted) for NJ, but we could not send returns to our clients or finalize our files do to the printing issue. Just curious if this was a ProSeries issue or a state issue. i read that some states weren't allowing printing, but NJ was not one of those states.

Just curious.... able to print NJ now.

Thanks 🙂

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all! Wondering if you've been able to print after e-filing? 
Thanks! 

0 Cheers
GodFather
Level 8

I've been able to print with no problems, before or after efile but they were from locked clients.

0 Cheers