Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Series Efiling

Level 2

Is anyone experiencing higher than normal efiling rejections.  We have already exceed our total for all of last tax season.

Labels (1)
5 Replies 5
Level 15

Ok, you got me curious - why are they being rejected?

This week's special - free roadrunner dinner with every return (legal disclaimer - you catch it and we'll cook it)
Level 2

The error is that a return has already been filed with that ssn.  Highly unusual 15% of returns filed are rejected. 

Level 15

Unless you had issues trying to file returns when Intuit was holding them for you that generated duplicates, the other potential explanation is that your system may have been hacked.

This week's special - free roadrunner dinner with every return (legal disclaimer - you catch it and we'll cook it)
Level 2

i am having the same issue. I had a bunch of efiles that I sent out Thursday night and Friday morning that remained in the “sent to irs” stage for 3 days until finally yesterday they all came back as rejected that returns with the SSN have already been filed. It has to be some kind of system glitch where duplicates were sent

0 Cheers
Employee
Employee

Hi I'm Julie the ProSeries product manager.

I agree that this is highly unusual and would like to rule out that something didn't happen in our system causing the duplicate rejects. Please reach out to me directly at julie_kozloski@intuit.com at your earliest convenience. Thanks

0 Cheers