Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Series charging for E-file when I have 20 licenses paid for?

lukejnewman
Level 1

Going to file my first return this year and Pro Series is wanting to charge me for an Efile. This is odd because my license comes with 20 free Efile tranmissions as it has for years. When I review my license in the software details it even states that I still have 20 filing available. 

Is anyone else having this trouble? Is there some activation that is needed for Pro Series to recognize my purchased Efiles?

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
dkh
Level 15

I've read other posts that suggest doing  Tools>License Products       

IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

@lukejnewman The Basic 20 license includes 1 State. Are you attempting to transmit a State return along with the Federal? Have you already selected the state you want to use for your 20 return bundle? If you are trying to file a different state than what is displayed in Information > Return Usage & State License Status, you will need to pay for that state return.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Be sure you havent downloaded/installed Professional by mistake.  It seems to happen more often than one would think.  If your toolbar looks like this, you're in Professional and you will be charged PPR.

hbtoolbar.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪