Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Series Basic - AL tax returns

gammoncs
Level 3

I understand that some states (like AL) run behind on getting forms finalized but it is not clear which forms just will not print and which forms can't be electronically filed.  Here we are in February and my tax clients are starting to stack up who want their returns filed.  It is also not clear when enough AL forms will be finalized to allow electronic filings.  Does anyone have any insight on a date that I can share with my clients about when AL state returns can be filed.  I assume that I could print and file them separately but that is a big inconvenience  to my clients.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.  DTG

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
janine
Level 4

There is a way to see which forms are already finalized.

go to home base and update installed products..

when you get the message NO UPDATES FOUND ON February 6th, 2022, look at the bottom and you will see "DETAILS" product Release information, PRINT , CLOSE.

double click of the Product Release information link.  In it you will see the different states.  Click on Alabama and you will get the information you need.

Hope it helps

mphillips1994
Level 3

I'm in the same boat as you are.  The only form that I see that isn't finalized is the form 2210 which isn't relevant on many returns.  It's very frustrating to say the least.

0 Cheers