Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing the 1040

gabjo00
Level 3

Is anyone having issues printing the 1040.  It prints but very poorly, where there will be one word or one line on a page.  Its been like this since tax season started and I thought it was something that would eventually be fixed through updates but it hasn't.  Is anyone else having the same issues with printing.  I do not have this  issue when printing to pdf.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I havent seen any other reports of poor print quality, Im guessing it may be an incompatible or outdated printer driver?

Whether reinstalling the software would make a difference or making a call to tech support would be worth the time, Im really not sure, sorry.

@IntuitGabi  is this something that youve heard anything about?  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
gabjo00
Level 3

that was not the correct number.  It was only Quickbooks and not proseries.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Never call numbers from strangers in message boards, this has been reported as a scam.

gabjo00
Level 3

Yes you are correct.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I havent seen any other reports of poor print quality, Im guessing it may be an incompatible or outdated printer driver?

Whether reinstalling the software would make a difference or making a call to tech support would be worth the time, Im really not sure, sorry.

@IntuitGabi  is this something that youve heard anything about?  

0 Cheers
gabjo00
Level 3

I am not experiencing print issues with any other year of proseries.  Its only in 2023, which makes me certain its not an issue on my end.  I guess I will bite the bullet and call support.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Do you have any better luck printing it to a pdf?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
gabjo00
Level 3

It was on my end.  Updated print driver and all good.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Oh good!   easy fix!

0 Cheers