Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Issues- things are double printing or printing forms that don't apply to the return

mm1
Level 5

In the past week (on a network) we have had printing issues where the software is printing 2 copies of the federal return when only 1 copy is specified. This happens on different workstations at random. I also am finding inapplicable forms printing within a return, forms such as 8867 due diligence that are blank but print the client's name. Again, it is happening in multiple workstations, not just one. The software is on each workstation, client files on a server. It is random that it prints multiple copies and random that it prints forms that don't apply to a return and I cannot find a common denominator. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't know how to solve a random problem. It is sure causing a problem this week having to check every form in every return and pull out the ones that don't apply to the return. It is also costing a lot of expensive paper when it prints a complete second copy of the Federal return after the first. 

0 Cheers