Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Order STILL a mess

Mike Polacek
Level 3

I know folks from Intuit watch these boards..........

You were notified weeks ago about the issue of different schedules printing out of order.  Anything related to schedule C, E and F.... now I see it in dividend worksheets. I cannot comprehend how this software continues to create new problems where they didn't exist in the past.   It now takes twice as long to print a return as it has to be done in steps.

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

I'm sorry for your frustration. We are currently working to find a resolution to this issue. Once an update is available to resolve the issue, we will respond to this thread. 

0 Cheers
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

An update was released today that will help to alleviate the print order issue. If you haven't made many changes to the print order, you can fix the issue by restoring the default print order and then making adjustments to the printer order again.
If you do not want to restore your print order, the forms that were printing first will now print at the end instead.
We are working on an additional update that will allow you to adjust the order of the forms that are not printing in the correct order without having to restore to default print order, however this update will not be available for about a week.

0 Cheers