Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Issue Becoming More Annoying

dascpa
Level 11

As tax season goes on this unable to print a page, a form, a letter went from annoying to frustrating now to downright pissing me off.  Having to jump to state and then back to Fed all the time to print page is not time efficient. @IntuitGabi  PLEASE PLEASE get this fixed.

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

Since it doesn't affect tax calculations, it isn't a high priority.  I heard that it is now scheduled to be fixed with an October 16th release date.

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11

10/16/2024 or 2025 or 2026?  I need to put it in my planner.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry for not being clear.  In the year 2525.

As a side note, I always print the e-file history for the client's file after a return has been accepted.  For as long as I can remember (since 1965???), it always takes two tries to get the history reports to open up.  I believe that fix has been scheduled for the year 5252.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

isnt the page you're trying to print shown in the list of Selected Forms at the top of the print window?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

Not all - 2-Year comparison, letter, and more.  Sometimes there'll be a worksheet you want to print and give to a specific client that's not in your list of Selected Forms.  

dascpa
Level 11

@IntuitGabi or any other P.S. employee - three weeks until the deadline and ProSeries still hasn't fixed the greyed out printing problem.  Please get this fixed BEFORE next tax season.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I have gotten use to that one.  If we are going to wish upon a star for fixes, the phantom K-1 issue would be my wish upon a star wish.

Slava Ukraini!