Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPP loan forgiveness staement

Thebandit
Level 3

Will proseries be updating the 1120s for PPP loan forgiveness statement?

8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Theyre working on it.  I brought it to the attention of Moderators last week that it was missing for the 1120 and 1065 modules, you can grab a sample of what it should say from the Sch C, and you could type your own and attach if you dont want to wait.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dkh
Level 15

How could that have been missed ???   Doesn't Intuit employ any tax professionals for consulting on the tax programs ?

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I dunno. I asked where we could find the statement in the business entity returns and nobody could find it, so they bumped it up the line in development.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Thebandit
Level 3

I was thinking about doing it myself, but hopefully it will be done timely.

MobileTaxGuy
Level 3

I tried doing it myself, attaching the statement as a PDF, but the IRS rejects it upon e-filing.

MobileTaxGuy
Level 3

They just added it under Miscellaneous -> Other misc forms -> PPP Loan Stmt

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

OR... if you click on the Forms Icon,,,and scroll all the way to the right...it's the very last form listed.

BUT, BUT, it still has rev proc 2021-48 (which is correct) as the title of the statement, BUT BUT when the statement prints, it references rev proc 2021-49 (which is incorrect). It's been brought to the programer's attention... but no correction yet.

OOPS my bad..was stuck in a 1040 world...please disregard...

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15