Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPP Loan Applications

mike9
Level 4

Our small firm had not had any revenue loss yet resulting from this crisis so we have not applied for a PPP loan. All our staff are fully employed and clients are paying us so far. I have had my colleagues in other professional firms opine that the certification that is required "[c]urrent economic uncertainty makes this loan request necessary to support the ongoing operations of the Applicant" does apply to firms like mine because of the uncertainty involving future viability of the business and eventual business loss.

Any comments will be appreciated

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

1  Some businesses are really struggling and need all of the help they can get.

2  Some businesses are facing a few bumps in the road but aren't significantly financially impacted so they just keep on trucking without looking for any help.

3  Some businesses are run by greed.

Slava Ukraini!
mike9
Level 4

I agree...thanks for your response

M

IRonMaN
Level 15

👍

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

And some people are going to be very surprised when the PPP loan is a Loan and not a Grant, and needs to be repaid.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
BobKamman
Level 15

@qbteachmt More people would be surprised if you told them it's just more corporate welfare and most of the "loans" will be forgiven.